Disability Justice Plan
- Greater protection for people with an intellectual disability or cognitive impairment (PDF 88.5KB)
- More accessible justice system for people with disability (PDF 96.5KB)
- First report on Disability Justice Plan (PDF 91.1KB)
Launched in June 2014, the Disability Justice Plan 2014-2017 and the Supporting vulnerable witnesses in the giving of evidence: Guidelines of securing best evidence is available to download.
- Disability Justice Plan 2014-2017 (PDF 1.3MB)
- Disability Justice Plan 2014-2017 (Word 409KB)
- Supporting vulnerable witnesses in the giving of evidence - Guidelines for securing best evidence (PDF 1.4MB)
- Disability Justice Plan Annual Report 2014-15 (PDF 695KB)
- Disability Justice Plan Annual Report 2014-15 Easy Read version (PDF 775KB)
- Disability Justice Plan Annual Report 2014-15 Accessible (Word 313KB)
For information on the Disability Justice Plan contact the Senior Project Officer on 82071825 or DisabilityJusticePlan@sa.gov.au
‘Law 4 All’: the Legal Services Commission runs community legal education programs for people living with a disability.
Telephone (08) 8111 5555 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Individual organisations should obtain their own independent legal advice about the operation of these laws and their obligations with respect to workplace policies and procedures to ensure employee compliance.