Resources and forms for JPs
Save Word forms to your computer before filling in:
- Commissioners for taking affidavits in the supreme court (PDF 49KB)
- Commissioners for taking affidavits in the supreme court (Word 130KB)
- JP handbook (PDF 480KB) - designed to help Justices of the Peace of South Australia understand their function and duties. Please ensure you have the most recent edition of the Handbook.
- JP Handbook (Word 5.3MB)
- JP code of conduct (PDF 81KB) - sets out the standards that guide the conduct of Justices of the Peace and is part of the regulations.
- JP code of conduct (Word 46.5KB)
- JP regulations (PDF 34KB) - the regulations that guide the conduct of Justices of the Peace.
- JP regulations (Word 87KB)
Wednesday, 8 February 2017