SA Classification Council
A national scheme for the classification of films, publications and computer games applies in South Australia, and complaints about classification should first be raised with the National Classification Board.
If you're not satisfied with the response from the Classification Board, you can also complain to SA Classification Council (SACC), which can consider the complaint and can decide whether to classify the item differently.
Boards and Committees
Below is a list of the boards and committees for which AGD has administrative responsibility through the Attorney-General and the Minister for Industrial Relations.
- CTP Accreditation Panel
- Da Costa Samaritan Fund Trust
- Legal Practitioners and Admission Council
- Legal Services Commission
- Privacy Committee of South Australia
- Security and Investigation Agents Act 1995, Industry/Consumer Assessor Panel
- Sentencing Advisory Council of South Australia
- South Australian Classification Council
- State Records Council
- Training Centre Review Board.