On this page:
These information papers explain the role of the Local Government Grants Commission (LGGC) and key priorities for that year.
- 2021-22 Information Paper (PDF, 4.2 MB)
- 2021-22 Information Paper (Insert) (PDF, 258.1 KB)
- 2020-21 Information Paper (PDF, 805.3 KB)
- 2020-21 Information Paper (Insert) (PDF, 229.2 KB)
- 2019-20 Information Paper (PDF, 2.1 MB)
- 2019-20 Information Paper (Insert) (PDF, 212.7 KB)
The Commission publishes database reports each year containing a range of relevant information on local government.
Information is collected from councils and other government agencies as part of the Financial Assistance Grant recommendation process.
2019-20 Database reports
The 2019-20 Database Reports were reissued on 14 October 2021. Adjusted ratios have been amended (from a previous release) to adjust for the early payment of Supplementary Local Road Funding. Peterborough has also been added to the dataset.
Take care when comparing or interpreting the figures of individual councils. It is generally not meaningful to compare data without an understanding or explanation of the different financial and asset management strategies and strategic targets set by councils.
Contact individual councils for further information.
20 May 2022 7:56 am