From October to November 2019, business units from the Attorney-General’s Department who are currently located at 45 Pirie Street will move to new accommodation located at the GPO Exchange, 10 Franklin Street.
The business units that will move include:
- The Deputy Premier’s Office
- The Office of the Chief Executive
- The Crown Solicitor’s Office
- The Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions
- Office of the Minister for Police and Correctional Services
- The Equal Opportunity Commission
- Victims’ Rights Commission
Phone numbers and email addresses will remain the same at this stage. Please communicate with Attorney-General’s Department staff before attending the GPO Exchange.
Contact the Attorney-General’s Department if you have any enquiries.