The PlanSA website provides the entry point to the ePlanning system for South Australia.
Through PlanSA, the planning and development system is taken online.
South Australians can:
- lodge development applications online
- monitor and track progress of development applications online
- receive decision notices electronically – and assists with getting faster approvals
- gain 24/7 fast access to searchable and reliable planning information, publications, maps and data
- easily access the latest planning news and updates
- access online planning policy and spatial map information online
- track Planning and Design Code amendments online
- check the online register of accredited professionals
- have their say by providing feedback on consultations and be informed of public notifications.