The following information has been released to the public following a Freedom of Information request in the last 12 months.
Current FOI public disclosures
Police Complaints and Discipline Act Review
The document identified as "14 Auxiliary Judge Gordon Barrett QC Police Complaints and Discipline Act Review".
Top fine evaders for the Fines Enforcement and Recovery Unit
Determined 18 November 2020
1. A list of the top 250 fine evaders who owe money to the State Government's Fines Enforcement and Recovery Unit;
- a) person's full name (including photos for the top 10 debtors);
- b) suburb/town of residence and state where not SA; and
- c) age, amount owed and a summary of the offences (theft, traffic, rego, illicit drugs etc.)
2. Either the date of the oldest offence or the date the person was added to the list for failing to pay outstanding fines.
3. Figures for the total number of people who owe money to the State Government and the total value of the outstanding fines.
Timeframe: 13 October 2020 to 14 October 2020
Ministerial office employee salary information
Determined 19 October 2020
Copies of all details relating to position titles and salaries of all staff including: Chief of Staff; media adviser, communications adviser, ministerial and policy advisers and driver in the ministerial office of Hon Vickie Chapman MP.
Timeframe: 1 September 2020 - 17 September 2020
Ministerial directory and staff contact list
Copy of the current and latest ministerial directory/staff contact list for the Office of Vickie Chapman MP - Attorney General, Minister for Planning and Local Government.
Timeframe: 30 August 2020 - 11 September 2020.
Credit card expenses for Office Manager
Copies of all statements, invoices and receipts of charges against the Office Manager's credit card in the office of the Minister from 1 August 2016 and 16 March 2018.
Reimbursement of Legal Costs to Government Employees
Determined 9 October 2020
A copy of Legal Bulletin 20 - Reimbursement of Legal Costs to Government Employees (updated and reissued May 2016).
Timeframe: 30 April 2016 - 21 July 2020
Determined 9 October 2020
All documents and records regarding applications for access to travel allowances made by the Minister and ministerial staff for the period 20 March 2010 to 17 March 2018.
YourSAy consultation on FOI Amendment Bill 2019
Determined 23 June 2020
All documents from (directly or indirectly) the Department and/or Department Staff that mention/or are about the YourSAy consultation on the Freedom of Information Amendment Bill 2019.
Freedom of Information (Miscellaneous) Amendment Bill 2019
Determined 3 June 2020
Any/All document (as defined in section 4 of the Freedom of Information Act 1991) that were created and/or provided for briefing any Member of Parliament on the Freedom of Information (Miscellaneous) Amendment Bill 2020 and/or the draft Freedom of Information (Miscellaneous) Amendment Bill 2019.
Timeframe: 1 June 2019 - 4 May 2020
Releases older than 12 months
Please contact us to request information for the following:
- Copies of any and all documents that in any way references any and all Freedom of Information request by Hon Kyam Maher MLC in relation to the public consultation on the Freedom of Information (Miscellaneous) Amendment Bill 2019 between 10 Feb 2020 - 14 April 2020. (released 29 May 2020).
- Copies of any and all documents relating to the public consultation on the Freedom of Information (Miscellaneous) Amendment Bill between 1 June 2019 and 10 Feb 2020. (released 1 May 2020).
- Copies of any and all documents relating to the public consultation on the Freedom of Information (Miscellaneous) Amendment Bill between 1 June 2019 and 10 Feb 2020. (released 20 April 2020).
- Any modelling or reports into the economic and/or social impact of the Gambling Administration Bill 2019 and related advice given to the Department of the Office of the Attorney-General by the Liquor and Gambling Commissioner or Consumer and Business Services; and related correspondence between the Department and the Australian Hotels Association (South Australian Branch). Time frame: 28 Feb 2020 - 17 April 2020. (released 17 April 2020).
- All correspondence, briefings, notes, emails and other documents relating to the Commonwealth Religious Discrimination Bill and related legislation between 1 Jan 2019 and 20 Jan 2020. (released 12 March 2020).
- Any correspondence between the Office of the Attorney-General Vickie Chapman and the Australian Hotels Association (South Australian Branch) relating to: electronic gaming machine licensing; banknote acceptors; and/or the Gambling Administration Bill 2019 between 10 Feb 2020 – 18 Mar 2020. (released 11 March 2020)
- All documents related to any agreement or arrangement to process expiation notices between the University of Adelaide and the Fines Enforcement and Recovery Unit for financial years 2018/19, 2017/18, 2016/17, 2015/16. (released 26 February 2020)
- All documents relating to the ICAC report into SA Health (released 7 January 2020)
- The letter dated 13 November 2018 (and any response to the letter) from the Commissioner for Equal Opportunity to the Hon Stephen Knoll, Minister for Transport, Infrastructure and Local Government regarding the South Australian government’s decision to withdraw financial support for the Overland train service. (released 25 November 2019)
- Documents between the Attorney General, Attorney General’s Office staff, the Premier and the Premier’s Office in regard to any FOI. Timeframe: 18 March 2018 - 11 September 2019. (released 11 November 2019)
- Documents between the Attorney General, Attorney General’s Office staff, the Treasurer and the Treasurer’s Office in regard to any FOI. Timeframe: 18 March 2018 - 11 September 2019. (released 1 November 2019).
- Documents indicating the date of lodgement of a permit, and documents showing the permit itself for 'Coles One Direction Competition'. (released 30 August 2019)
- A copy of all documents prepared for or received by the Attorney-General's Department regarding the ICAC Act sent to or received from the Hon Bruce Lander QC and or the Office of the ICAC and the OPI from 19 March 2018 to 14 June 2019. (released 21 August 2019)
- Copies of all documents between the Attorney-General and/or the Attorney-General's staff and Ms Nicole Flint and/or the Liberal for Boothby campaign. (released 16 August 2019)
- A copy of a current document which lists all job titles in the Minister's office and a copy of the current Confidential Ministers’ Directory. 1 January 2019 – 17 July 2019. (released 16 August 2019)
- Letter from Adelaide Plains Council to Liquor and Gambling Commissioner - 4 September 2017 (released 20 June 2019)
- Chief Executive of the Attorney-General's Department 1 March 2018 – 13 June 2019 (released 15 July 2019)
- Buthera Agreement - 30 August 2018 - 17 March 2019 (released 12 June 2019)
- Names and members of LPDT January 2016 - December 2018 (released 28 May 2019)
- Victims of Crime fund (released 11 April)
- Agenda and minutes of meetings - Sentencing Advisory Council (released 4 April 2019)
- Statements, invoices & receipts - DPC & AGD Office Managers (released 5 March 2019)
- Reimbursement forms for DPC & AGD staff (released 5 March 2019)
- Stephen Docoza, and Derek John Bromley (released 23 January 2019)
- Cost of indoor plants in the Attorney-General’s Department (released January 2019)
- Aboriginal Affairs Action Plan (released January 2019)
- Para Hills, Para Hills West, Parafield, Parafield Gdns, Mawson Lakes, Greenfields (released January 2019)
- Controlled Substances (Youth Treatment Orders) Amendment Bill 2018 (released December 2018)
- Attorney-General's Office - job titles (released December 2018)
- Rachel Sanderson MP, Member for Adelaide (released November 2018)
- Gambling regulations (released October 2018)
- Commissioner of Victims' Rights (released October 2018)
- Public Advocate meetings (released August 2018)
- Equal Opportunity Commission meetings (released August 2018)
- Licence suspensions (released August 2018)
- Liberal opposition (released July 2018)
- Rape kits (released February 2018)
- Sentencing Advisory Council meetings (released February 2018)
- District Council of the Copper Coast - land revocation (released November 2017)
For other formats please contact the Freedom of Information unit
GPO Box 464
South Australia 5001
freedomofinformation [at] sa.gov.au
ph: (08) 8207 1555