The following information has been released to the public following a Freedom of Information request in the last 12 months.
Current FOI public disclosures
ICAC report into SA Health
All documents relating to the ICAC report into SA Health, including:
- all documents relating to the transmission to the Minister for Health and Wellbeing
- all documents regarding access for the Health Minister to access the report
- all documents regarding access for the Health Minister to read the report
- all documents between the Attorney-General's office and the Health Minister's office before and following the release of the report regarding any aspect of the report or the issues surrounding the government's handling, reading and consideration of the report.
Timeframe: 28 November 2019 to 6 December 2019.
Overland train service
The letter dated 13 November 2018 (and any response to the letter) from the Commissioner for Equal Opportunity to the Hon Stephen Knoll, Minister for Transport, Infrastructure and Local Government regarding the South Australian government’s decision to withdraw financial support for the Overland train service.
Documents between the Attorney General, Attorney General’s Office staff, the Premier and the Premier's Office
Documents between the Attorney General, Attorney General’s Office staff, the Premier and the Premier’s Office in regard to any FOI.
Timeframe: 18 March 2018 - 11 September 2019.
Documents between the Attorney General, Attorney General’s Office staff, the Treasurer and the Treasurer’s Office
Documents between the Attorney General, Attorney General’s Office staff, the Treasurer and the Treasurer’s Office in regard to any FOI.
Timeframe: 18 March 2018 - 11 September 2019.
Documents for 'Coles One Direction competition'
Documents indicating the date of lodgement of a permit, and documents showing the permit itself for 'Coles One Direction Competition'.
Documents prepared for or received by AGD regarding ICAC Act
A copy of all documents prepared for or received by the Attorney-General's Department regarding the ICAC Act sent to or received from the Hon Bruce Lander QC and or the Office of the ICAC and the OPI from 19 March 2018 to 14 June 2019.
Communication between the AG and/or staff and Ms Nicole Flint and/or the Liberal Boothby campaign
Copies of all documents between the Attorney-General and/or the Attorney-General's staff and Ms Nicole Flint and/or the Liberal for Boothby campaign.
Timeframe: 1 January 2019 - 18 May 2019.
Job titles in the Minister's office and current Confidential Ministers' Directory
A copy of a current document which lists all job titles in the Minister's office and a copy of the current Confidential Ministers’ Directory.
Timeframe: 1 January 2019 – 17 July 2019.
Letter from Adelaide Plains Council to Liquor and Gambling Commissioner
Copy of letter from Adelaide Plains Council to Liquor and Gambling Commissioner - Reference Limited Club Licence Number 213986.
Chief Executive of the Attorney-General's Department
A weekly snapshot of the diary of the Chief Executive of the Attorney-General's Department. Personal items can be excluded.
Timeframe: 1 March 2018 – 13 June 2019
Since 17 March 2018, copies all documents regarding the Buthera Agreement.
Names and members of LPDT January 2016 - December 2018
The names of members of the Legal Professional Disciplinary Tribunal (LPDT) during periods from January 2016 – December 2018.
The names of the people or organisations who recommended or submitted the nominated member’s name to the Chief Justice for member’s appointment to the LPDT by the Governor-General
LPDT sumbissions & nominations
LPDT’s annual report - July 2016-July 2017 and July 2017–July 2018.
Victims of Crime fund
Information regarding the Victims of Crime fund. Specifically statistical data including the amount in the fund, and how much has been distributed to date and where for the last three financial years.
Auditor General's Report - 2017
Auditor General's Report - 2018
Agenda and minutes of meetings - Sentencing Advisory Council
The agendas and minutes of the meetings between the Sentencing Advisory Council from 1 December 2017 to 25 February 2019 inclusive.
FOI release - SAC
Statements, invoices & receipts - DPC & AGD Office Managers
All statements, invoices and receipts of charges against the Office Manager’s credit card in the Office of the Deputy Premier and Attorney-General.
Timeframe: 17 March 2018 - 14 February 2019.
Reimbursement forms for DPC & AGD staff
All reimbursement forms made to staff within the Office of the Deputy Premier and Attorney-General.
Timeframe: 17 March 2018 - 8 February 2019.
Stephen Docoza, and Derek John Bromley
All forensic materials including photographs, documents, notes, physical samples (tissue slides, blood etc) relating to Stephen Docoza, and Derek John Bromley.
Releases older than 12 months
Please contact us to request information for the following:
- Cost of indoor plants in the Attorney-General’s Department (released January 2019)
- Aboriginal Affairs Action Plan (released January 2019)
- Para Hills, Para Hills West, Parafield, Parafield Gdns, Mawson Lakes, Greenfields (released January 2019)
- Controlled Substances (Youth Treatment Orders) Amendment Bill 2018 (released December 2018)
- Attorney-General's Office - job titles (released December 2018)
- Rachel Sanderson MP, Member for Adelaide (released November 2018)
- Gambling regulations (released October 2018)
- Commissioner of Victims' Rights (released October 2018)
- Public Advocate meetings (released August 2018)
- Equal Opportunity Commission meetings (released August 2018)
- Licence suspensions (released August 2018)
- Liberal opposition (released July 2018)
- Rape kits (released February 2018)
- Sentencing Advisory Council meetings (released February 2018)
- District Council of the Copper Coast - land revocation (released November 2017)
For other formats please contact the Freedom of Information unit
GPO Box 464
South Australia 5001
freedomofinformation [at] sa.gov.au
ph: (08) 8207 1555