The Public Trustee provides a range of financial and legal services to eligible South Australians including:
- will preparation
- estate administration
- financial services
Eligible South Australians include concession holders or those subject to administration or protection orders issued by SACAT or the Courts.
The Public Trustee also acts as:
- executor and trustee of deceased estates
- manager of protected estates
- litigation guardian (where necessary).
Learn more about the following services from the Public Trustee website:
- Executor services
- Personal financial administration
- Enduring Power of Attorney
- Tax returns
If you need help with a will, estate or trust and you aren’t eligible for assistance from the Public Trustee, the Law Society of SA can refer you to a lawyer.