@SA_AGD is the department’s official Twitter account.
Follow us to keep up to date with AGD news and information about our services.
The opinions and views expressed on AGD’s social media platforms, other than the content provided by AGD, solely represent the thoughts and opinions of the person submitting them, and not necessarily those of AGD.
Whilst every care has been taken in preparing the posts and comments on its social media sites, AGD accepts no liability arising from the currency, accuracy or completeness of any material posted on social media sites. AGD disclaims all responsibility for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of information provided via this vehicle.
AGD recommends that users exercise their own skill and care with respect to their use of information posted on social media, and that users carefully evaluate the accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance of the material contained on social media or any linked website.
By posting content to AGD’s social media sites, you understand and acknowledge that the information is available to the public and as such, is considered a public record.
AGD monitors and moderates content posted on its social media platforms during standard business hours. While AGD works towards providing timely responses, replies to online requests for information may take several days. AGD does not guarantee a response to requests made via social media.
Everyone should be able to participate in AGD’s social media forums without being exposed to inappropriate content, offensive language or discriminatory views. As such, AGD reserves the sole right to review, edit and delete any comments it deems are inappropriate or are spam.
Content including, but not limited to, the following may be deleted or edited by the moderators:
- abusive or hurtful comments, which may include:
- hate speech
- profanity, obscenity or vulgarity
- inappropriate language (e.g. prejudicial, inflammatory, racist or gender-based language)
- personal attacks or defamatory statements or comments (e.g. negative personal or untrue comments)
- personal information about you or another individual (including identifying information, email addresses, phone numbers or private addresses)
- irrelevant and redundant comments (e.g. promotional or commercial comments)
- comments that violate the privacy of AGD's staff, clients or stakeholders
- spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.