The Office of the Small Business Commissioner:
- provides information on making good business decisions and managing affairs to small businesses
- investigating complaints related to small businesses on their commercial dealings with:
- other businesses
- state or local government agencies or bodies
- helping to resolve complaints through mediation
- ensuring they comply with relevant industry codes
- investigating market practices that may adversely affect small businesses.
The Office of the Small Business Commissioner doesn’t provide legal advice.
For more information visit the Small Business Commissioner website.