Information for the public about justices of the peace is available on the SA.GOV.AU website.
For justices of the peace
Information for JPs during the COVID-19 pandemic (including Oaths Act 1936 amendments)
You can manage your appointments and JP related information through the JPS portal, including your:
- contact details
- public roll details
- employment details
- applying for a change of name
- applying for suspension for personal reasons
- applying to become a volunteer JP
- resigning as a JP
- applying for reappointment.
If you are a current JP and require access to the JPS Portal, contact Justice of the Peace Services
Call: 131 882
Learn more about:
- Certifying documents for AHPRA and National Boards
- Queensland Land Titles Documents - changes to witnessing requirements
- Teachers registration forms
- Statutory Declarations with attachments
View the related news in full.
View information about authorised witnesses - for affidavits and statutory declarations under the Oaths (Miscellaneous) Amendment Act 2021.